WAYS TO DONATE
CALL: To contribute by phone, or to make a stock transfer please call our Membership Office at (215) 546-7900 ext. 110
CLICK: Make a gift online with your credit card via our secure server and you’ll receive an e-mailed acknowledgment for the contribution.
SEND: Checks payable to The Mann Center for the Performing Arts can be mailed to:
Mann Center for the Performing Arts
123 S. Broad St, Suite 815
Philadelphia, PA 19109
Attn: Membership Office.
Membership at the Mann gives you the best ‘insider’ benefits, such as:
- Access to tickets before they go on sale to the public
- VIP parking closest to the Mann's main gates
- Invitations to backstage Meet and Greet events with artists
- Entry to our private Donor Terrace & Garden (with private bar and amenities!)
- Invitations to private receptions and dinners
In addition, your contribution provides vital support for our education and community engagement programs. We rely on your generosity to bring over 50,000 children and families to concerts and education programs each year, completely free of charge. Your contribution makes it possible for us to “pay it forward” to those in our community who need it most.
Monthly Pledging: easier giving, easier renewals, more Mann benefits. Sign up today!
Monthly giving allows you to enjoy your membership by making monthly credit card payments and automatically renews your Mann membership to make sure you never miss out on any benefits.
By becoming a monthly donor, you agree to allow the Mann to charge your credit card the monthly rate for your membership level on the 28th day of each month for a minimum of one year. Annual renewals are automatic and will continue until notice of cancellation is initiated by donor.
To learn more about Membership, please call Denise Cavaliere, Director of
Individual Giving at: (215) 546-7900 ext. 110 or email email@example.com.
Your contributions are vital to our continued success.
All donations to the Mann are tax deductible to the extent the law allows.
Levels & Benefits
- Donor preferred seating
- One upgraded parking pass*
- 10% off Select Concerts**
- Four Upgraded Parking Passes*
- Two one-night-only Guest Passes to the private Donor Terrace & Garden
- Two Complimentary Lawn Passes to select shows**
- Four one-night-only Complimentary Silver lot Parking Passes
- Season Pass to the private Donor Terrace & Garden (valid for 2 people)
- One Wine Gift Card for two complimentary drinks at the Donor Terrace & Garden Bar
- Four Complimentary Lawn Passes to select shows**
- Complimentary Silver Lot Parking for the Entire Season
- VIP Concierge Ticketing Service
- Four Guest Passes to the private Donor Terrace & Garden
- Two Wine Gift Cards for two complimentary drinks at the Donor Terrace & Garden Bar
- Six Complimentary Lawn Passes to select shows**
- Invitations to backstage Meet & Greets with a Guest Artist (At Artists’ Discretion)***
- Complimentary Gold Lot Parking for the Entire Season
- Six Guest passes for the Donor Terrace and Garden
- Four Wine Gift Cards for two complimentary drinks at the Donor Terrace & Garden Bar
- Eight Complimentary Lawn Passes to select shows**
- Gift Card for dinner for two at Crescendo
- Two Premium seating tickets to a performance of your choice**
- Backstage tour with Mann President Catherine Cahill
- Invitations to exclusive, private dinners and receptions
- Four Premium seating tickets to a performance of your choice**
- Opportunity to sponsor and host a Mann Center performance
- Opportunity to host a backstage reception with the Guest Artist following your sponsored performance (catering costs not included)***
Privileges and benefits for all membership levels are annual and non-refundable.
* Standard parking fees apply.
**Some restrictions apply to ticket benefits. Seat locations depend on availability and artist/promotional holds. Exchange benefits are limited and tickets must be returned to the Mann Center Box Office no later than 48 hours prior to the performance.
*** Restrictions may apply to Meet & Greets and receptions with guest artists, dependent on artists’ discretion.