Transportation & Parking
TRANSPORTATION AND PARKING
DON'T HAVE A CAR?
Transportation Partner of the Mann
Join Zipcar today and receive $75 of free driving credit.
DON'T WANT TO DRIVE?
If you traveling from Center City and don’t want to drive, we’ve made it easy for you. Go green and take The Mann Center’s Center City Loop Bus available by SEPTA! Standard Transit Fares apply to this route. Transfers from other SEPTA vehicles are accepted, however no PATCO transfers are valid. Senior Citizens with valid ID ride for free.
Performances at 7:00PM buses run as follows:
1. 5:50 PM Rittenhouse Square (South Rittenhouse Square at Locust and 19th Street) then via Locust Street to:
2. 5:53 PM Academy of Music (Corner of Locust and Broad Streets) then via Broad Street to City Hall
3. 5:55 PM Broad Street at Chestnut (Broad Street south east corner) then via Broad Street to:
4. 6:00 PM Marriott Courtyard then right on Filbert to:
5. 6:05 PM Marriott (12th Street Bus Zone) then right on Market Street to:
6. 6:07 PM JFK at 15th Street (MSB Bus Stop) then JFK to right on 20th Street (Making all stops along JFK Boulevard)
7. 6:10 PM 20th and JFK Blvd. then left on Parkway to right on 22nd to left onto Pennsylvania Ave. to:
8. 6:15 PM 2601 Parkway Apartments (last stop) then Pennsylvania to right on 27th, left at Girard, then right on Parkside to The Mann Center
Loop Bus arrives at The Mann at approximately 6:40 PM.
Regular Schedule for 7:30PM and 8:00 PM performances is as follows :
- 6:20 PM Rittenhouse Square (South Rittenhouse Square at Locust and 19th Street) then via Locust Street to:
- 6:23 PM Academy of Music (Corner of Locust and Broad Streets) then via Broad Street to City Hall
- 6:25 PM Broad Street at Chestnut (Broad Street south east corner) then via Broad Street to:
- 6:30 PM Marriott Courtyard then right on Filbert to:
- 6:35 PM Marriott (12th Street Bus Zone) then right on Market Street to:
- 6:37 PM JFK at 15th Street (MSB Bus Stop) then JFK to right on 20th Street (Making all stops along JFK Boulevard)
- 6:40 PM 20th and JFK Blvd. then left on Parkway to right on 22nd to left onto Pennsylvania Ave. to:
- 6:45 PM 2601 Parkway Apartments (last stop) then Pennsylvania to right on 27th, left at Girard, then right on Parkside to The Mann Center
Loop Bus arrives at The Mann at approximately 7:10 PM.
CENTER CITY SEPTA LOOP BUS SCHEDULE
4:20 PM Lv. District and deadhead to 19th & Locust Sts. (EB Route 12
stop) via N-22nd, R- Locust
4:50 PM First pick up at EB Route 12 stop on Locust St. at 19th St.,
than via Locust to Rittenhouse Square (1900 Rittenhouse),
So. Rittenhouse Square, 19th St., Locust St. to the Academy
of Music at Broad & Locust
4:53 PM Pick up at the Academy of Music, then L-Broad St. to
Broad & Chestnut
4:55 PM Pick up at Broad & Chestnut, then around City Hall to
5:00 PM Marriott CourtYard pick up, then R-Filbert, R-12th St.
to Marriott Hotel
5:05 PM Marriott Hotel pick up, then R-Market, around City Hall,
L-JFK Blvd. to 15th & JFK Blvd.
5:07 PM 15th & JFK (MSB bus stop), then JFK to R-20th St. (make all
stops along JFK Blvd.)
5:10 PM 20th St. North to L-Parkway, outside lane to R-22nd St. to
5:15 PM 2601 Parkway Apts. (last stop), then Pennsylvania Ave. to
R-27th St., L-Girard, R-Parkside to Mann
Exit out of park via 52nd St., L-Parkside Ave., L-Girard Ave., R-Poplar Dr., L-Poplar St., R-29th St., L-Pennsylvania Ave., R-21st St., L-Market St., R-19th St., R-Walnut St., -West Rittenhouse, L-South Rittenhouse, L-18th St., R-Locust St., L-Broad St., R-So. Penn Square, L-Juniper St., R-Filbert St., R-12th St., R-Market St., R-Juniper St., L-JFK Blvd. Last stop 19th & JFK Blvd.
Return to District via L-20th St., R-Market St., R-Schuylkill Expwy., WB Blvd. Extension, Wissahickon Exit, Abbottsford South, R-Wissahickon Ave., R-Roberts Ave., L-Fox St., R-Allegheny Ave.
Buses depart from Crawford Circle drop off 30 minutes after shows.
Don’t live in Center City? SEPTA can still get you to The Mann. Daily bus routes 38, 40 and 43 will deliver you within walking distance of The Mann. The stop for routes 40 and 43 is located at 49th Street and Parkside Avenue. The stop for route 38 is located at the intersection of Belmont Avenue and Avenue of the Republic (formerly North Concourse Drive) or South Concourse Drive.
Old City Taxi
Parking and gates for most of our performances open hour and a half to two hours prior to curtain time. The Mann Center encourages patrons to arrive early to avoid any delays. Parking is $20 per vehicle and $40 for RVs, campers, and buses and is cash only.
Dropping someone off before you park? Just drive to the Citizens Bank Plaza main gates to our drop off location. Our friendly staff will then direct you to parking.
Want upgraded parking? Become a Member of the Mann and enjoy upgraded parking in our VIP lots along with other great benefits. Click Here for more information.
The Mann is committed to safety first. As a precaution, please ensure you lock your personal items, electronics and GPS in your car trunk before entering the venue. Thank you.